Monday 2 October 2017

Malifaux Monday #61: Bloodwretch


After finishing the Guild's half of the starting set of Malifaux second edition, time for the Neverborn has come. The bloodwretch models seem very simple, but despite this, there are several interesting places. I was interested in experimenting with the skin tones of the neverborn and I got great pleasure in painting this miniature face.
I have so far decided not to add blood to this bloobwretch until I paint the second one. After that I'll decide if she's needed there.

После окончания гильдийской половины стартового набора Малифо второй редакции пришло время нерожденных. Модели bloodwretch  кажутся очень простыми, но несмотря на это, там есть несколько интересных мест. Мне было интересно экспериментировать с оттенками кожи нерожденных и я получил большое удовольствие при покраске лица этой миниатюры. 
Я пока решил не добавлять кровь на эти миниатюру, пока не покрашу вторую. После этого я решу, нужна ли она там. 








2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I really have no idea how can you detail this mini so much like this. Great work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted a quick example of a Blood Wretch - and your blog came right up! Excellent work on one of my new favourite models! :)

    ReplyDelete